Medical degree has never been easy; it is the most designated degree of doctors. There is strong competition for MBBS in India. So to the students who aspire to get a medical degree and finding it hard to get into Indian medical colleges, do not worry we got your back now. MBBS in Ukraine allows you to make an excellent career in the field of medicine. You can study MBBS in Ukraine with a healthy education and high-quality learning system.
Studying in abroad has never been this easy. All you need is 50% in science stream in 10+2 from a recognized board to be eligible for admission in Ukraine. Medical college’s fee structures are at its peak in today’s date, we are ranked as Top 12 college of MBBS in Ukraine. 1:20 teacher to students’ ratio in most of the medical colleges in Ukraine are major reasons why over 50 thousand Indians are studying MBBS in Ukraine. There is no exam to qualify to get MBBS admission in Ukraine; we use English as the medium of communication.
Following are what we offer here in MBBS courses in Ukraine to the medical aspired students which gives them great exposure for the dreams of being a successful surgeon are
|MBBS / MD||6 Years|
Georgia offers many other attractive advantages over the other European countries. Let us learn about some of the major reasons acting as important factors behind thousands of the students choosing MBBS in Georgia:
The total term of Medical Study in Ukraine is of 6 years which are in points below for your better understanding,
5 years of total academic term
1 year of internship at renowned hospitals those are affiliated to individual university. (There are some universities which offers 3 years of internships)
Five valuable years of your academics in MBBS abroad Ukraine gives you the right amount of exposure
Every medical college in Ukraine that is certified by the WHO and MCI use English as the primary language because:
• Having more than thousands of medical students from different parts of the world in Ukraine.
• English being the global language helps students and professors to connect and communicate.
• Process of admissions in Medical universities in Ukraine usually starts after the entrance exams
• Classes of MBBS study in Ukraine starts from the first week of September.
• There are limited seats available in MBBS universities in Ukraine as the students apply from all over the world.
• The seats are specified based on first come first serve.
• Most students make their minds after the entrance exam. It is better to apply in the middle of July or August to get into Top 10 medical colleges in Ukraine.
• We suggest you to gather knowledge about the MCI approved list of Ukrainian universities on their website. You can always enquire your questions in their official chat support.
• Aspiring students must be above 17+ years minimum and below 25 years as of on 31st December in the year of the admission.
• Student must be from a science background in 10+2
• He/she must have physics, biology, chemistry, and English as main subjects in 10+2
• Students must at least have 50% or more. (40-45% for SC/ST/OBC)
• Must not be from any open school.
• Must qualify the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS studies in Ukraine.
Following are the list of documents you will need to get admission in medical colleges of Ukraine
• Birth certificate
• 10th and 12th mark sheet (Scanned or softcopy)
• Migration certificate
• Bank statement of parents to know if you can afford the university’s tuition fees
• Significant Passport
• Student visa
• Medical Reports
• Passport size photos
• Offer letter from the college where you got seat
• Scanned or soft copy of your NEET scorecard.
• Flight tickets
• You need to fill up the online form of the colleges available in the website
• You need to pay some amount online for the online admission form
• You will get the offer letter or the seat confirmation letter from Ukrainian Medical College for MBBS.
• After receiving the offer letter from the university there will be a time period for you to pay for the first-semester course fee
• After paying your course fee, you can apply for student visa
• Once you get the visa, you can fly to Ukraine and start your MBBS programs in Ukraine
Medical aspired students who are looking to study abroad can make the shrewd decision of taking admission for MBBS study in Europe. It is the leading country for medical studies as of current records, especially Ukraine.
• More than 5000 thousand students are pursuing medical studies in Ukraine.
• Living cost in Ukraine is cheap with a healthy environment
• Ukraine is exceptionally economical.
• It has a very less crime rate than any other countries which makes it a place for students to adopt the new customs and survive.
• Ukraine is a beautiful place and has a study environment that will boost you in your career.
• Since there is a large count of Indian students in Ukraine, you do not get a chance to miss Indian food.
If you want to know about the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine, read the following points
• There is no need to qualify IELTS or TOEFL for getting admission in Ukrainian Medical colleges.
• It is a very healthy and loving environment
• Medical colleges charge very Low MBBS tuition fees in Ukraine. The cost of MBBS in Ukraine is very less and affordable than any other country like the USA, UK.
• English is the language used for communication
• Approval for student visa instantly
• Very efficient and low-cost living style, including the monthly expenses
• Zero crime rate which makes the place safe for students to live
• Most of the MEDICAL COLLEGES in Ukraine are approved by WHO/MCI.
• Admission process for MBBS in Ukraine is very time efficient
• Medical schools in Ukraine offer excellent lodging amenities for the MBBS students