The country is indeed the best option for the bright students planning to study MBBS in Georgia from the top ranked medical universities. Students can certainly take the advantage of the good lifestyle at an affordable cost which is comparatively too low than USA and UK. In addition to the affordable living, the nation also provides good employment opportunities to students while pursuing medical studies in the different universities in Georgia based on ones individual calibre. The climate, facility of food, low pollution, hassle-free availability of the essential products & services at an economical cost are some of the favourable factors attracting thousands of the candidates looking for the admission in the top universities for MBBS studies in Georgia
Why struggle elsewhere when you can seek admission in the different courses in the prestigious Georgian Universities with great ease. Yes, you heard it right. You will find a number of the MCI endorsed Medical Universities in Georgia offering a wide type of the short and long term courses in medicinal studies.
You can certainly get your dream fulfilled by enrolling yourself for the study in medicine. You can choose your desired medical course from General Medicine 5 years, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Foundation Course Programs, and more offered in the English.
Students not only from India, Norway, Sweden, USA, and Canada but also from the countries like Israel, Nigeria, Ghana, Turkey, Indian, China, Saudi Arabia, etc. enrol for the different medical and paramedical courses in the medical universities in Poland every year.
If you strive to get an admission into one of the top Georgian universities for the MBBS Program then the following requirements have to be met:
The student should not be less than 17 years in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
The student must have completed 10+2 examination from Science stream and from a recognized board of the country like CBSE and ICSE etc.
The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the core subjects in 12th class along with English as the supplementary subject.
The student must have cleared 12th class with minimum 50% in Science stream.
According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the student must have qualified the NEET examination with the required minimum percentile.
Although not all the universities in Georgia require English proficiency however some Universities require the student to clear TOEFL/IELTS/PTE exam with an acceptable result before the admission.
Georgia offers many other attractive advantages over the other European countries. Let us learn about some of the major reasons acting as important factors behind thousands of the students choosing MBBS in Georgia:
Admission to MBBS Course in Georgia without any entrance examination
Worry-free admission process
Numerous medical universities to choose for the MBBS program in Georgia and other short term courses in medicine
MBBS and other medical degrees are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and endorsed by Medical Council of India (MCI)
IELTS or TOEFL is not required
Teaching in English
The MBBS degrees issued by Georgian University are valid across the globe
Facility of scholarship is also available for the bright students coming from any country to Study MBBS in Georgia
The duration for the MBBS Course in Georgia is 5.5 years
The high quality study materials, the unique teaching method in English language, and pool of highly qualified faculties makes it easy for students to understand the widest types of the topics, subjects, logics, and the tough MBBS course materials
Medical colleges in Georgia are popular worldwide for offering the highest level of the education in medicines
Students are eligible for education loans payable in easy instalments
Pleasant weather condition, healthy food, and engaging environment for the serious studies
You will come across a number of the favourable reasons that makes the European country Georgia the favourite destination for the MBBS study program. The fee for MBBS in Georgia is low and is easily affordable. Now students coming from any family background can fulfil their dream of seeking admission in the top Medical Universities in Georgia. The country has good environment for studies and has peaceful surrounding in and around the university areas.
Moreover, the climate, accommodation, the sources of entertainment, and better quality food are the key attractions for the foreign students determined to complete MBBS from Georgian Medical Universities.
• Share self-attested photocopy of your certificate of 10th and 12th and mark sheets using our dedicated email address or submit it in person along with our registration amount.
• Apply for the passport if you do not have by following the necessary steps. You will receive your passport within 30 days. We can assist you in applying if you are not comfortable.
• Within 10 days you will receive your soft copy of Admission Letter. The original Admission Letter may take up to 25 days time.
• After you receive your passport, submit the front and back and deposit the second instalment.
• Your passport is shared with the respective Medical University which sends your Invitation Letter within 30 days or earlier after completing the essential processes.
• The Invitation Letter is then submitted to the respective Embassy in India. You now have to pay your third instalment. The Embassy stamps your VISA after reviewing your application within 15-20 days time.
• Your air tickets are booked for the country after receiving your stamped VISA and now you need to pay our final instalment of the agreed Study Abroad Consulting fee.
• Please visit the documents required for your visa click on Georgia Visa Information. For details of visa click on For indian students wishing to study MBBS in Armenia and Georgia.