China has made a great improvement in terms of medical education. At present, medical education in China has reached to a great international level. Every year, a lot of students from around the world come to China to pursue MBBS degree. The Medical universities and colleges in China offer high quality education with much lower cost as compared to other foreign countries.The facilities provided to the students is comparable to those in European and other developed countries. The culture of China is influenced by the ancient times. This leads to a high respect for education in the country.
1. There are 49 approved medical schools which come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government. All of them are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools".
2. The graduates from these universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
3. The cost of the complete course of MBBS in China is quite affordable as compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries.
4. China has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
5. Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
6. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Chinese University are recognized by all the developed countries.
1. Students are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself.
2. No donation is required for getting admission in medical universities in China.
3. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
4. The MBBS and MD degrees are acknowledged by international bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
5. Students are provided with the practical’s and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
Eligibility to join medicine degree in China is very simple and straightforward. MBBS in China for Indian students’ eligibility also remains the same. However, the minimum aggregate marks that qualifies for application varies with few universities.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS applicants are passing in the higher school education in the 10+2 pattern. The minimum score is 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The applicant should be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws (in the international quota)
Candidate must be NEET-UG Qualified.
Students must provide all the certificates to authenticate their qualification when they send application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
There are a few highly reputed universities in China that requires about 75% marks scored in the higher secondary examination. Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks and early receipt of application.